Today was my last day at work. And coincidentally (and luckily) it was also the day of the "work outing" of our department.
So after only four hours of "work" I spent the last four hours (plus) in the following manner:
- Biking 9 km's
- Enjoy some lovely tea and cake
- Canoo together with Olaf for 45 min.
- Build an awesome kickass katapult with Olaf and Jordy and kick Mandy's ass.
- Some more drinks and icecream cake.
- Compete in the archery contest (we came 2nd in our group, not too bad).
- Eat lots and lots of food.
- Some more drinks.
- Bike 9 km's
- Drink a pint of strongbow at the Irish Pub.
Now at home with a sunburn :) still very relaxed from this great day! I don't think you can get a better last day at work (suits the place though, had lots of fun there). Good thing I get to hang out with them again on Thursday for a BBQ :D.