Kibble Palace

An early morning shot at the Botanic Gardens in Glasgow's West End.

Built by John Kibble who was a wealthy merchant. He built the large botanical glasshouse for his mansion beside Loch Long - but later donated it to the City of Glasgow. It has been there since 1873 and underwent a major restoration on 2006.

569 views
  • 17
  • 5