CO Monitor

I'm not thermal imaging any more, so after work was over we had time for badminton as normal.

After dinner I wasn't sure what to blip for the day. I dismantled dead carbon monoxide monitor. It died some time ago, it just bleeped whatever we did with it - even sticking it outside wouldn't stop it from bleeping so it's been sitting the office waiting to be recycled for a few days.

There is a theory that most poltergeists and a lot of ghost stories can be attributed to carbon monoxide poisoning, the symptoms it gives in a mild form are not dissimilar to what people feel when they claim to have seen ghosts. Once dreadful Victorian technology was phased out the incidents of ghosts has fallen.

(back blip)

220 views
  • 0
  • 0