When worlds collide
1. I seem to get a few things accomplished between the cracks in the work day. I book my white man van, cancel storage, move forward with the floor, pay my council tax, that kind of thing.
2. Lunch in Ocho on the canal and really, really good mushroom soup.
3. Over to my place after work. I have no plates or cutlery. I pop to the Chinese place round the corner (after making sure they have forks) and stick the whole thing in the tagine. It works.
4. A few more loads of rubbish and wood. Up and down the stairs too many times to count.
5. And then bed. The first stay in my new place.